We received our Ultraleather order last week so I've been working on the glare shield cover for the past few days. I had made a pattern out of freezer paper before we installed the windscreen. Glad that I did because it's pretty hard to work in that area with the windscreen attached. From the pattern, I cut out 1/8" Volara Sculpting Foam to match the pattern and then placed it on the glare shield to make sure I had the perfect fit. I did the same with the underside of the glare shield up to the panel. I then used the foam to cut out a piece of Ultraleather for the top and underside and stitched them together using a french seam. (I also spent some time drooling over that Juki machine in the french seam video!) After stitching, I glued the foam to the Ultraleather using 3M contact adhesive.